Leadership In Action – System Outcomes
Featuring W. Steven Brown, C.P.A.E.
WHAT IS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE?
To enhance the culture by assisting managers in developing the leadership ability toSECURE and SUSTAIN high level performance from their teams.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
CEO’s to front line supervisors. Anyone who is perceived as a manager whether they have direct reports or not.
HOW IS IT USED?
The system is facilitated internally within the client organization in a flexible manner. This ensures the content is personalized to resolving the specific challenges of the client.
WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME?
Over time each participant will be able to:
- Effectively use the company’s mission to increase performance
- Avoid the fatal errors managers make
- Enhance communication up and down the line
- Demonstrate greater accountability in their position
- Create a sense of team work and creativity
- Cause themselves and others to accept and adapt to change
- Identify and treat the causes of poor performance
- Communicate clear expectations to employees
- Effectively measure performance
- Develop and implement performance standards
- Create an environment that builds confidence and self-esteem
- Successfully train and coach people
- Sustain high level performance by correcting negative behavior
- Effectively recognize people for doing the right things
- Enhance employee competence, confidence and commitment
- Build people’s belief in themselves, the company and its products and services