Practical Sales Management Strategies for Today – System Outcomes
Featuring W. Steven Brown, C.P.A.E.
WHAT IS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE?
To enhance the culture by assisting sales managers in developing the leadership ability to SECURE and SUSTAIN high level sales performance from their teams.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
CEO’s to front line sales, marketing and customer service managers. Anyone who is perceived as a manager in the sales process whether they have direct reports or not.
HOW IS IT USED?
The system is facilitated internally within the client organization in a flexible manner. This ensures the content is personalized to resolving the specific challenges of the client.
WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME? Over time each participant will be able to:
- Effectively use the company’s mission to increase performance
- Avoid the major mistakes managers make
- Enhance communication up and down the line
- Demonstrate greater accountability in their position
- Create a sense of team work and creativity
- Cause themselves and others to accept and adapt to change
- Identify and treat the causes of poor performance
- Communicate clear expectations to salespeople
- Effectively measure performance
- Develop and implement performance standards
- Create an environment that builds confidence and self-esteem
- Successfully train and coach people
- Sustain high level performance by correcting negative behavior
- Effectively recognize people for doing the right things
- Enhance employee competence, confidence and commitment
- Create the desire to change
- Build people’s belief in themselves, the company and its products and services