Solution Based Selling – System Outcomes
WHAT IS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE?
To enhance the sales professional’s ability to increase sales through a customer centered approach to communication.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
CEO’s to front line sales, marketing and customer service representatives. Anyone who is involved in the sales process.
HOW IS IT USED?
The system is facilitated internally within the client organization in a flexible manner. This ensures the content is personalized to resolving the specific challenges of the client.
WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME?
Over time each participant will be able to:
- Understand change and the mindsets it creates in customers
- Use change to positive impact the buying decision
- Think like a customer
- Understand how buying decisions are made
- Properly plan and analyze a presentation
- Quickly gain the prospect’s confidence and attention
- Effectively open conversation
- Properly qualify the customer
- Effectively use presentation aids to provide logical information
- Successfully sell your value to create positive action
- Know when and how to close a sale
- Professionally deal with the “no” or heavy objection
- Verify true concerns or objections
- Sell on value, not price
- Answer objections confidently and successfully